We offer a 30 minute or 60 minute consultation with a foreign structuring and tax expert, who can advise you on:
- Setting up a business offshore
- Business structure tax implications
- Asset protection strategies
- Self-directed IRA and other retirement planning tips
- Second residency options
- The benefits of Puerto Rico residency for US Americans
- Immigration and US tax residency planning
- Opportunity Zones, 1031 exchanges, and other tax optimization strategies.
Prior to the consultation, we will ask you to provide some information for your specific situation and needs, so we can prepare accordingly. (After booking the consultation, you will receive a secure questionnaire.)
During the consultation, you will receive actionable advice and guidance for your specific situation from a tax and structuring expert with professional certification, not a marketing person.
From there you can engage Global Expat Advisors to implement these discussed steps, implement the plan yourself, or book more consultations with us as needed.
Should you decide to retain Global Expat Advisors, the fee for the initial consultation will be credited to your first bill.
If you are not ready yet to set up a paid consultation or if you want to learn more, please sign up for our free newsletter.
Get our free newsletter