Terms of Service
Due to the nature of the services we provide, we do not market our service to children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
By using www.globalexpatadvisors.com, referred to as this “Site,” all visitors, referred to as “user,” “you,” and “your,” are bound by these Terms of Service. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to GLOBAL EXPAT ADVISORS LIMITED (“Company”), owner of the Site. Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and an acceptance to the Terms provided herein.
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the new Terms of Service with the modifications. If we make any material changes to this Terms of Service, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on this Site.
Terms of Service Agreement
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service. By using our Site www.globalexpatadvisors.com and our services, you agree to the terms of this agreement. You should read this agreement carefully. If you do not agree with all the terms of this agreement, do not access our Site or our services.
- In order to use the Site, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration and/or billing information you give to the Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including, but not limited to, the purpose of illegal tax evasion. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. By subscribing to our mailing list, you understand that we may utilize your personal information to provide you with information and education on other products you may be interested in via email or other method.
- You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is against the law or prohibited by these terms. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use this Site automatically ends.
- You may not without our prior written permission use any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Site or accessed through this Site. You may not republish content from this Site on another Site or use in-line or other linking to display such content without our permission. You may not introduce viruses, spyware or other malicious code to this Site. You represent and warrant that you use frequently updated, commercially standard virus protection software to ensure that the system you use to access our Site is virus free.
- You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- I acknowledge that the Company, its Site content, and the Services provided by the Company (if any) are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by the IRS or other government agencies. The Company is not responsible for refund amounts, timing of refunds, or other activities controlled by the IRS or other government agencies. There is no guarantee that estimates provided are accurate and actual refund amounts or costs may differ significantly.
- I acknowledge that any U.S. tax advice, business structuring, offshoring or any other advice contained in this Site is not intended to be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under U.S. federal tax law.
- I acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for, nor does it intend to provide services related to, compliance with the internal tax laws of countries other than the United States.
- I acknowledge that neither the Company nor its representatives are providing legal advice or services, that the information contained within this Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant or legal advice from an attorney.
- I acknowledge that presentation of the information via the Internet is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an accountant-client relationship. Email subscribers, users and online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional accountant.
- I acknowledge that the Company cannot guarantee the outcome of any tax filing or other products and/or Services. The Company cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver information, education, and services purchased as described. The Company strives to ensure all information related to the Services are accurate, complete, and error-free. However, in the event of an error, the company is not liable.
- I understand that the Company is in no way affiliated with or responsible for decisions, timing, or other activities of the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or any other government agency.
- I understand that all of the information I provide will be kept confidential; however, I understand that any discussion with any member of the Company or external Service partner is not protected by any form of protected privilege.
We may provide Users with the Services for personal, non-commercial use. We grant you access to the Site during the term of this agreement solely to advertise the Services, and not to render those Services.
Your eligibility for any of our Services is subject to our final approval and acceptance.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an applicable Supplemental Agreement, we grant you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to display on your computer, print, download and use screen displayed text, audio clips, video clips and other such content that is made available to you on the Site, solely for your own non-commercial, personal purposes necessary to receive the services and information provided on the Site, provided that: (i) you do not (and do not allow any third party to) modify or create a derivative work of any such content; and (ii) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice. No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not: (i) include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute; (ii) include such content on another Internet Site; (iii) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site; or (iv) establish hyperlinks to any page other than the home page of the Site or create any frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Site or text document with hyperlink capabilities. Further, you may not direct any other person to do any of the foregoing. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through a commercially available web browser. You will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site without our prior written permission. You will comply with all privacy laws.
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the services and information available on the Site may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance, telecommunications failure, hardware failure or software failure. You are responsible for your use of your Internet browser, the Site, and the services and information provided on the Site. We are not responsible for deletion of data, timeliness of services, or the failure to store any of your data or personalization settings.
There may be areas on our Site and related third-party services that require you to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You also agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security of which you are aware, and to ensure that you properly close out of your account at the end of each session. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Site at any time and for any or no reason. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to our Site.
You agree that any information you provide to us through our Site will be accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete as of the date the information was provided, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right, without limitation, to suspend or terminate any of your accounts and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) and the services and information provided on the Site.
System availability and access to the services and information available on our Site may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance, telecommunications failure, hardware failure or software failure.
We maintain the right to revise or discontinue any facet of our Site or service, including but not limited to content, functionality and pricing for our service.
Our Intellectual Property
Our Site may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Site or service does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without our prior written permission.
The display and availability of the content on our Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in the content. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of Site content by any person without our prior written authorization is strictly prohibited. The use of content from our Site on any other Site or networked computer environment is similarly prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on the Site can be made by contacting us in writing. You are also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the content of our Site or other materials contained in the Site including, regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered or given away.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any material contained on the Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. We will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the DMCA, the notification of claimed infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our Site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
NOTE: THE DESIGNATED AGENT IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEY’S FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact us and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
Links to Our Site
Links to Other Sites
Accuracy of Information
We use reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that any information contained in or made available through this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site or such other materials or communications.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FIRM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $1000.
Release of Claims
In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Site, its content, or its products. You hereby release the Company from any and all claims including those related to personal or business interruptions, misapplication or information, or any other loss, condition, or issue including, without limitation, any loss related to your own wrongful or illegal conduct.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You hereby consent to venue and jurisdiction in the federal and state Courts located in New York, New York, USA for any dispute related to this agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, along with any Supplemental Agreements, is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by us, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on us.
- No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both our authorized representative and you. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable.